Fairmont Royal York
100 Front St W
Rate: $259 (CAD) per night
Use this link to reserve your room: resweb.passkey.com/go/meetingoftheminds
Evergreen Brick Works
550 Bayview Avenue
Toronto, ON M4W 3X8
We recommend taking the Airport Express Shuttle from the airport to the Fairmont Hotel. Taxis are about $60 (not including tip). The shuttle is $27CDN.
- The Airport Shuttle can be found on the arrivals level at the Toronto Pearson Airport
- It operates from 4:25 am until 00:50am, every 30 minutes
- Price is $26.95 CDN one-way or $40.00 CDN round trip
- The Fairmont Royal York is the second drop off
Save 5% by booking online ahead of time: torontoairportexpress.com
Hotel-to-Venue Free Shuttle
Shuttle service will be provided between the Fairmont Royal York and Evergreen Brick Works on September 10 and 11.
- September 10: Shuttle service runs from 7-7:30am, then 6-9pm
- September 11: Shuttle service runs from 7-7:30am, then 1-3:30pm
Hotel-to-Venue Public Transportation
Public transit directions from Fairmont Royal York (100 Front St W) to Evergreen Brick Works (550 Bayview Ave):
- The Fairmont Royal York is located at 100 Front Street West in downtown Toronto. Across the street (on the south side of Front Street) is Union Station, the main hub for Toronto’s transit system. From Union Station, take the Yonge Line northbound to Bloor-Yonge Station, an interchange station. Transfer to the Bloor-Danforth Line eastbound. Take the subway eastbound to Broadview Station. Approximate travel time is 25 minutes. Please note: one-time fees for subway rides are $3.00, payable in cash. Tokens are also available in stations at a discounted rate.
- Exit from Broadview Station and go north (right) on Broadview Avenue. The free Evergreen Brick Works shuttle bus departs from the parkette at Erindale Avenue, on the east side of Broadview Avenue just north Broadview Station. Approximate travel time on shuttle is 10 minutes. The shuttle bus is wheelchair accessible and leaves approximately every half hour between 7:15am and 7:00pm.
For more information on Toronto’s public transit please visit: ttc.ca
For additional directions to Evergreen Brick Works, as well as the free shuttle bus schedule, please visit: ebw.evergreen.ca/visit/getting-here
Hotel-to-Venue by Car
If you choose to drive to the event, please note that parking at Evergreen Brick Works costs $6 per day.
Co-op Cabs is the most reliable cab service to and from Evergreen Brick Works. If you need a cab to and from the venue for any reason, please call 416-504-2667.