The Unveiling of Mavericks, California’s Newest Beer
This unique beverage, brewed by Mavericks Brewing, a sister company of the Half Moon Bay Brewing Co., uses high purity recycled California water to create a remarkable taste. In collaboration with Meeting of the Minds, Mavericks is organizing a tasting event this evening. A panel of leaders from government, the food industry, and the water industry will participate in this blind tasting.
- Introduced by Lenny Mendonca, Co-owner and Co-founder, Half Moon Brewing Co. & Mavericks Brewing
- Jen Biesty, Executive Chef/Partner, Shakewell
- Peter Fimrite, Environmental Writer, San Francisco Chronicle
- Hugo von Meijenfeldt, Consul General, Consulate General of the Netherlands, San Francisco
- Ed McCormick, President, Water Environment Federation
- Mayor Tom Butt, City of Richmond, CA