May 31, 2013San Francisco, CA
June 6, 2013
June 12, 2013
Subscribe to our newsletter for event invitations and announcements:
- Thanks Darin — good to hear from you and I hope we see you in Toronto!
- A great mix of topics from big data to smart cities and resiliency all combined with industry leaders and government – fantastic
- Here are some related questions to ponder. In the natural world, self-organizing systems have different periods of stability. By this I mean stability can be brief or random and with no apparent purpose....
- The real issue what that the cell networks went down after a certain number of days. Some were using battery powered back up with limited life. Low income population up take of phones with web capacity has...
- Lyle – thanks for this article. In Superstorm Sandy, did first responders find that the digital divide was a big issue in New York City among the low-income populations affected by the storm? These...